- On arrival please check in and pay any outstanding fees at Camp Reception.
- Pitch your tent in consultation with the Camp Office so as to cause the least inconvenience to other campers.
- Please leave the site and buildings clean and tidy.
- Cars should not be driven inside the camp after 10.30pm and before 8.00am, but should be parked in the Camp Car Park.
- Children should not play in or around the toilet block.
- Young children should be accompanied when using the toilet block.
- Seasonal workers are not accepted.
- Dogs are not accepted.
- School parties & youth groups are not accepted. Please contact us if in doubt.
- No fires are permitted on site other than free standing barbecues. Barbecues should not be placed directly on the grass.
- No digging of holes on the site.
- The proprietors accept no responsibility for loss, damage, injury, theft or fire to either persons or property of the campers.
- The proprietors reserve the right at all times, and at their complete discretion, to request that persons should leave the premises.
- All person using the site are expected to be aware of these conditions.
Fully Equipped Tent Conditions
- The hirer is responsible for the safe keeping and cleaning of the tent and equipment during the hire period.
- Hired equipment must not leave the site and on completion of the hiring period, all equipment and tents must be left in a clean condition.
- Vaugrat Campsite shall not be liable for death or injury to persons or damage to property caused by the equipment hired. Third party insurance is the responsibility of the hirer.
- Motorhome users must obtain a permit which will be required to embark and disembark the ferry and reside on the site. Permits are issued by Vaugrat Campsite.
- Motorhomes must not exceed 6.9 metres in length.
- The length of stay cannot exceed 28 days.
- Touring caravans are not permitted.