- Dogs are not accepted.
- Seasonal workers are not accepted.
- On arrival please check in and pay any outstanding fees at Camp Reception.
- Pitch your tent in consultation with the Camp Office so as to cause the least inconvenience to other campers.
- Please leave the site and buildings clean and tidy.
- Cars should not be driven inside the camp after 10.30pm and before 8.00am, but should be parked in the Camp Car Park.
- School parties & youth groups are not accepted. Please contact us if in doubt.
- No fires are permitted on site other than free standing barbecues. Barbecues should not be placed directly on the grass.
- No digging of holes on the site.
- The proprietors accept no responsibility for loss, damage, injury, theft or fire to either persons or property of the campers.
- You are strongly recommended to arrange a full comprehensive travel insurance policy.
- The proprietors reserve the right at all times, and at their complete discretion, to request that persons should leave the premises.
- All person using the site are expected to be aware of these conditions.
Fully Equipped Tent Conditions
- The hirer is responsible for the safe keeping and cleaning of the tent and equipment during the hire period.
- Hired equipment must not leave the site and on completion of the hiring period, all equipment and tents must be left in a clean condition.
- Vaugrat Campsite shall not be liable for death or injury to persons or damage to property caused by the equipment hired. Third party insurance is the responsibility of the hirer.
Motorhomes & Touring Caravans
- Motorhome & Caravan users must obtain a permit which will be required to embark and disembark the ferry and reside on the site. Permits are issued by Vaugrat Campsite.
- The width of any motorhome must not exceed 2.3 metres (excluding mirrors and indicators). The length must not exceed 9.45 metres.
- The width of any caravan must not exceed 2.3 metres (excluding mirrors and indicators). The combined length of the towing vehicle and caravan must not exceed 12.19 metres.
- Caravans are restricted to one journey to and one journey from the campsite to port while on the Island
- The length of stay cannot exceed one month.