- No payment is taken at the time of your booking or prior to arrival. Full payment must be made when checking in.
- Credit card details provided as part of the booking process may be used in line with our cancellation policy as a guarantee for a future payment in the case of a no show, a cancellation, change to the reservation or in the event of non-payment.
- Dogs are not accepted.
- Seasonal workers, school parties and youth groups are not accepted.
- Motorhomes and caravans must meet the relevant conditions and limitations applicable in respect of length and width of vehicles and duration of stay as set out at http://www.vaugratcampsite.com/accommodation/
- Persons hiring a fully equipped tent are responsible for the safekeeping and cleaning of the tent and equipment during the hire period. Hired equipment must not leave the site and tents and equipment must be left in a clean condition.
- The proprietors accept no responsibility for loss, damage, injury, theft or fire to either persons or property of campers and shall not be liable for death or injury to persons or damage to property caused by any equipment hired. Third party insurance is the responsibility of the hirer.
- The proprietors reserve the right at all times, and at their complete discretion, to request that persons should leave the premises.
- Your visit is subject to any COVID19 regulations imposed by the Guernsey Authorities & in force at the time of travel. Please ensure that you are familiar with and can comply with the Bailiwick of Guernsey border and travel arrangements with can be found at https://covid19.gov.gg/guidance/travel. Self-isolation is not permitted on the campsite.
Motorhomes & Touring Caravans
- Motorhome & Caravan users must obtain a permit which will be required to embark and disembark the ferry and reside on the site. Permits are issued by Vaugrat Campsite.
- The width of any motorhome must not exceed 2.3 metres (excluding mirrors and indicators). The length must not exceed 9.45 metres.
- The width of any caravan must not exceed 2.3 metres (excluding mirrors and indicators). The combined length of the towing vehicle and caravan must not exceed 12.19 metres.
- Motorhomes are allowed to circulate on the Island on a daily basis but must return to the designated campsite each night.
- Caravans are restricted to one journey to and one journey from the campsite to port while on the Island.
- The length of stay cannot exceed one month.